RELATIONSHIPS AND SHARED TASKS
- In today’s world, mission must take place from all directions to all directions. AIMM promotes direct contact between churches and groups across cultures as a way to strengthen participation in Christ’s mission worldwide.
- AIMM partners are committed to listening carefully to each other, and trusting the Holy Spirit’s presence in each and every partner. This careful listening moves in the direction of increasing trust among partners, flexibility regarding any one partner’s plans, shared decision making, and the identification and use of all available gifts in ministry.
- We encourage the calling out of mission workers from African Mennonite Churches as well as North American and European Churches. AIMM works with partners so that such valuable gifts to Christ’s church can be trained and placed in ministry.
- International Central Council and Partnership Council meetings create space to worship and fellowship together, forge vision and ministry with full participation of all partners, and receive inspiration and fresh understanding for the mission task.
- AIMM and its partners remain open to all Christian churches, agencies, groups or individuals who desire participation in existing or new AIMM ministries.